Monday 1 August 2011

Original Benefit whoosh Acne Medication Foaming FaceWash 150ml




RM85

This active liquid facial wash transforms into a fierce foam that fights blemishes as it cleans your skin. Refreshing and fragrance-free, wooosh! deep cleans without stripping the skin. As with all blemish treatments, avoid the eye area.

** I have been using this for just a few weeks but I notice a big difference in my complexion! I always have trouble with hormonal acne on my jawline but that has improved and my cheeks, forehead, nose, chin are all very clear! My face hasn't been this clear in a loooong time! It's not drying, either. Love it! Plus, it's a HUGE size - it will last a long time!**

2 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. I need this article to complete my assignment in college. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and i'm glad that this article helps in completing your assignment. Thanks for reading. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...